A Great Opportunity
ViaQuest is dedicated to delivering quality care and services- this is made possible by our highly qualified team of professionals. That's where you come in! ViaQuest is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Clinical Services team. As an Administrative Assistant you will work cooperatively with all staff in an effort to expedite the general flow of all matters pertaining to the office. Ideal candidates are personable and have excellent organization and communication skills.
Your Responsibilities Will Include...
• Participating in the collection, copying, and organizing of payroll information as designated by supervisor.
• Answering incoming phone calls and ensuring the calls are routed to the correct parties, as assigned.
• Maintaining the master forms, policies and rules and regulation books.
• Ensuring all payroll/billing information is turned in on a timely basis.
• Assisting with the accurate account managements and/or record-keeping as applicable to petty cash, accounts payable records, bills received, and products ordered.
We Are Looking For Someone That...
•Has a High School diploma or GED.
•Has previous experience typing, word processing and with general office duties.
•Has a valid state driver's license.
•Possess fluent receptive and expressive language skills.
About ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions
At ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions we serve individuals of all ages, with various diagnoses. Many of the individuals we serve have developmental disabilities in addition to their mental illness. At ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions our CPST Workers are community-based, meaning we provide service to individuals in their setting of choice. We are able to offer a full range of services including skills training and counseling on an individual basis or in a group setting, family counseling, psychiatric assessment or management, risk assessment, behavior modification programming and mental health case management. For more information on ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions and the ViaQuest family of companies please visit: http://viaquestinc.com/
From Our Employees To You
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.