Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an immediate opportunity for a civilian Psychologist -Child/Adolescent supporting Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
The Child / Adolescent Psychologist position offers:
• Full-time opportunity, 40 hours per week
• Monday through Friday schedule, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Outpatient setting
• No night, weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
• Paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) option
• 10 paid federal holidays per year
• 4 family days (extended holiday weekends)
• Very respectable patient population
The Child / Adolescent Psychologist will have the following requirements:
• Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program
• Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology
• Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
• Must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems
• Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system
• Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Job Code: JB.Elm.ChildPsych.26
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.