Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist / CRNA at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington.
This full time position offers:
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Appreciative Population
• Structured Work Environment
The CRNA will have the following requirements:
• Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRC
• Graduated from accredited Nurse Anesthesia Program
• Current active license to practice as an advanced nurse practitioner in the nurse anesthetist category
• Demonstrated clinical competence the provider has completed anesthesia services for at least 250 patients/ minimum 425 hours of practice
• Anesthetizes patients for a broad range of surgery extending from the simplest to the most complex performed at Madigan Army Medical Center
• Determines appropriate techniques, drugs, and equipment for use in the administration of anesthesia to all patients undergoing any and all forms of surgical and/or diagnostic procedures
• Routinely administers, manages, evaluates and reports action of new anesthetic agents and drugs as well as experimental drugs.
• Licensed in the State of Washington
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Internal Job Code: TS.Mad.CRNA.1.30.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.