Top reasons to love this job –
1. The 225-bed facility recently completed an $80-million expansion that includes a new Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient Services Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, and The Grossman Burn Center. Healthgrades (a leading independent health care rating company) announced that West Hills Hospital has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for 2011 & 2012, the Clinical Excellence Award for Critical Care for 2012.
2. Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality patient care
3. Advanced Stroke Center, first Chest Pain Center in LA
4. Relocation Assistance Available
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1.BSN required, MSN/MN/MPH preferred
2. 5-7 years of senior management experience, ideally as a director
3. Experience in adult education or staff development, experience in clinical nursing
4. Current RN, BLS, ACLS
Tell me about this job –
Responsible for developing, coordinating, and providing
educational programs to further the professional and technical development of the hospital Staff. Exercises independent judgment regarding education plans for medical center; student placement and student requirements for clinical rotations at the medical center; timing and content of new graduate programs; and remedial education surrounding PI findings that involve high risk, problem prone or low volume parameters. Is an integral member of the Nursing Leadership team and functions independently to manage the competency programs of all departments in conjunction with other department managers.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.