Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for Emergency Medicine Physicians to work in Long Beach, California at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
The Emergency Medicine Physician position offers:
• Flexible schedule, work anywhere between 3-12 shifts per month
• Must be available for some nights
• Shifts are 8 and 10 hours leading to better work/life balance
• Very low Acuity, this is not a trauma center
• Most common diagnosis/symptoms at the Long Beach VA are Back Pain, Chest Pain, URI, COPD, and Shortness of breath
The Emergency Medicine Physician will require:
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine – ABEM or ABOEM
• Any active state license
• In the heart of Southern California is beautiful Long Beach. Deep sea adventure at the Aquarium of the bay, take a quiet trip back in time aboard the historic Queen Mary, or take a guided tour through downtown and the colorful East Village.
• Within an hour’s drive, visit Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, and Disney’s California Adventure.
• Visit Harvey Milk Park and Equality Square, The Promenade from Ocean Blvd., to 3rd Street. The Promenade offers an entertainment district, featuring beautiful landscaping, public art and restaurants with open air dining patios and so much more.
• You really can eat, play and live in Long Beach. As if we haven’t offered you enough, you can slow down and take care short one hour cruise to Catalina island where you can enjoy snorkeling, dining, shopping, and beautiful views or sit back and see the wild buffalo and dramatic coastline vistas. With hiking trails, hidden harbors and inlets kayaking, sail boating and snorkeling, what else could you want?
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Internal Job Code: TS.LB.EMPhys.4.5.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.