Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for full-time and part-time Emergency Medicine Physicians to work in Long Beach, California at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center as a civilian contractor.
The Emergency Medicine Physician position offers:
• Flexible schedule, work anywhere between 3-12 shifts per month
• Must be available for some nights
• Shifts are 8 and 10 hours leading to better work/life balance
• Very low Acuity, this is not a trauma center
• Most common diagnosis/symptoms at the Long Beach VA are Back Pain, Chest Pain, URI, COPD, and Shortness of breath
The Emergency Medicine Physician will require:
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine – ABEM or ABOEM
• Any active state license
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Internal Job Code: TS.LB.EMPhys.7.13.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.