EXPERIENCED CMA/RMA (WINSTON-SALEM)
Specialty Medical Practice located in Winston-Salem, is in need of an experienced Certified Medical Assistant with CMA/AAMA or RMA/AMT certification.
This position will require the following duties:
• Will provide assistance to patients by rooming, performing vitals, and history updates
• Will assist with Out-patient procedures and recovery
• Practice will provide additional training in C-Arm, X-rays, Physical therapy and various DME related equipment
• Perform various labs as directed by Provider
• Assist in the flow of the clinic as needed, scheduling, referrals, and triaging
• Prior experience in EPIC preferred but not necessary
Ideal candidate.......will need to be strong willed/minded, organized, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and to grow with the Practice. Must be available to work (38/40 hours a week with no overtime) Monday through Friday 8:00am until 4:30pm. We prefer 1 to 2 years of experience...but will consider a New Graduate with the desire to learn and grow with the Practice. MUST have certification (AAMA or AMT) in order to be considered.
For those interested in being considered, you must submit an updated resume to email@example.com
All resumes will be held in strict confidence. Interviews will start immediately……with an open start date.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.