Spectrum Healthcare Resources and its sister company, Spectrum Primary Care, have an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at the Veteran's Affairs Outpatient Clinic (CCBOC) in Taos, New Mexico.
This Family Medicine Physician position offers:
• PRN available
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• No weekend, holiday or on-call responsibilities
• Outpatient setting
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Not locums assignment
• No overhead expenses
• Nearby activities include Hiking, Ski Resorts, Horseback Riding, Ancient Ruins, Camping, Art and History Museums
• The opportunity to provide quality care for America's Heroes
• Supportive team environment
The Family Medicine Physician will have the following requirements:
• New Mexico License
• Minimum 2 years of Experience
• Board Eligible or Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Basic Life Support certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
For more information regarding the Family Medicine Physician position please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4144
Internal Job Code: KS.Taos.FMPhys.3.7.1
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.