Spectrum Primary Care has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician Assistant / PA at the Veteran's Affairs Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
The Family Medicine Physician Assistant / PA position offers:
• Full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• No weekends or holidays
• Manageable workload
• Outpatient setting
• Eligible for retirement plan
• Supportive team environment
The Physician Assistant position requires
• New Mexico License
• Minimum 2 years of Experience
• National Physician Assistant certification or Board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
• NM Controlled Substance certificate
• Basic Life Support certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information regarding the Family Medicine Physician Assistant position please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4144
Internal Job Code: KS.Alamo.FNPPA.1.30.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.