Human Resources Director
Location: Edison, NJ
Our healthcare client has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Human Resources overseeing day-to-day HR operations for a number or organization with the corporate family. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and results in talent acquisition, retention, employee engagement, employee relations, HR analytics, policy and procedure, workforce management and HRIS system integration. The Director serves as an internal consultant to company leaders and drives results through creative and pragmatic solutions.
• BS degree. Advanced degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10 years’ progressive human resources experience including hands-on responsibility for the full scope of human resources activities in operations and analysis.
• Excellent written, verbal skills.
• Ability to interact with employees/ all levels of management.
• Proficiency with applicable state and federal laws/regulations.
• Strong organizational skills in the areas of operations, budget and project management.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.