Brevard Health Alliance is seeking a full time FQHC credentialed Internal Medicine Physician (or new grads who have recently became board certified or are taking their boards) to join our amazing team of Physicians in Melbourne, Florida.
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics from an accredited medical school. Board certified within 2 years of completion of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics.
• Clear and active Florida Medical License
• Active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing physician. Experience in a primary health care environment, community health center or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
• Proficient in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and ailments. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures
** The Brevard Health Alliance, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including: tuition reimbursement and Continuing Medical Education (CME) for qualified Associates, medical and dental benefits, employer paid life insurance, personal leave time, 401(k) and FTCA liability coverage. Brevard Health Alliance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace/Tobacco Free Environment/E-Verify Employer. Approved NHSC Scholar and Loan Repayment Site. HPSA Score 18 for Medical, 23 for Dental, 15 for Mental Health. AAAHC Accredited.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.