Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW at Dumfries Health Center. Join us in our effort to create a patient-centered, healing environment (PCMH) for all enrolled and eligible military beneficiaries under our IBHC program.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum 2 years practice within last 5 years
• Any current, valid and unrestricted license from a US jurisdiction
• BLS approved through the AHA
Specific duties of the LCSW will include:
• Assessing and resolving complex social, economic and psychosocial problems that may impact Service Members and their families medical treatment as outpatients by providing behavioral health direct services to include screening, clinical assessments, treatment case management, consultation, referral and education of patients.
• Serving as an integrated behavioral health consultant and subject matter expert.
This opportunity offers:
• 40 hour a week schedule
• Full benefits
• Outstanding patient population
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Job Code: LM.Dum.LCSW.1.9.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.