Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Certified Medical Assistant / Technician to support the Federal Occupational Health Clinics in Glynco/Brunswick, GA.
This Medical Assistant / Technician position offers:
• No holiday responsibilities
• Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
• Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits
The Medical Assistant / Technician position requires:
• Certified/Licensed as a CMA/CMT
• Six (6) months experience
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Properly trained to perform venipuncture in accordance with state requirements
The tasks for this position will include:
• Provides administrative assistance and performs technical tasks to include but not limited to vital signs, first aid, CPR, EKGs, and venipuncture.
• Must follow FOH policies
• May provide health education, health counseling, health coaching, and referral.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information regarding the Medical Technician / Assistant position please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4156
Internal Job Code: FK.Glynco.MedTech.7.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.