Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an immediate opportunity for a civilian Medical Social Worker at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska.
This Medical Social Worker position offers:
• Full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• No evening, weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
• Benefits to include medical, dental, and vision insurance plus 401(k)
• Paid time off plus 10 paid Federal Holidays annually
• Opportunity to establish and maintain procedures to identify family members with special medical and educational needs and use a multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach with other key service providers
The Medical Social Worker will require:
• Masters of Social Work(MSW) degree from an accredited graduate school of social work
• A minimum of 2 years full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning, or case management in medical setting within the last 4 years
• Knowledge and understanding of developmental abilities in program planning, implementation, and evaluation, and in conducting individual, family, group, and community assessments
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Job Code: JB.Elm.MedSocWork.2.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.