Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Mental Health Registered Nurse / RN at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, WA.
Details of the Mental Health RN opportunity:
• Benefits offered including medical, dental, vision & 401K
• Two weeks paid time off
• 40 hours per week
• 10 paid federal holidays
The Mental Health RN will require:
• Degree in Nursing from a university accredited by the ACEN.
• Current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• A minimum of 1 year experience within the last 2 years, working as a RN in a Mental Health Unit.
• BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information regarding the Mental Health Registered Nurse positions please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4153
Internal Job Code: KB.Mad.MHRN.2.28.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.