Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse at Ft. Lewis (Madigan Army Community Hospital) in Tacoma, WA.
The Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN position offers:
• Medical, dental, vision & 401K
• Two weeks paid time off
• 40 hours per week
• 10 paid federal holidays
The Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN will have the following requirements:
• Graduate of a school of practical or vocational nursing approved by a state agency or accredited by the ACEN
• A minimum of 12 months of experience in a primary care setting within the last 36 months.
• Active, unrestricted nursing license in any state
• BLS from the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
12647 Olive Street Rd. Suite 600
St.Louis, MO 63147
Internal Job Code: LB.Mad.PedLPN.3.2.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.