Brevard Health Alliance is actively seeking a full-time psychiatrist to join our integrated health care team. Candidate must be willing to treat adult and pediatric populations in an outpatient setting. Standard 8am-5pm shift, no weekends, and no on-call schedule. Provider will primarily be stationed our Sarno Rd location, but likely asked to schedule appointments in satellite locations in Titusville and Rockledge two days per week. Competitive pay and benefits package with 401K offered.
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree in Psychiatry from an educational institution accepted by the Florida Board of Medicine
• Clear and Active Florida Psychiatrist License as mandated by the Florida Board of Medicine
• Board Certification through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
• Active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• 7+ years of working experience as a Provider in Psychiatry or Mental Health services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent collaboration skills required for community relationship building
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions
• Ability to design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of selected chronic mental and behavioral conditions
• Ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental conditions
• Proficiency in using an Electronic Medical Record or Electronic Health Record software
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Please send resume or contact Sean Swenson at email@example.com. You can also apply on our website or on Facebook or Linked In.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.