Brevard Health Alliance (BHA) is seeking a full time, cheerful and friendly Pediatrician who can provide superior quality to our adorable patients for one of our Brevard County locations.
BHA is a FQCHC and provides values their Associates by providing outstanding service and giving the highest standard of quality medical care to our patients. We are seeking a friendly, cheerful Pediatrician who has the passion and drive to work with the children in our community.
This position is under the Chief Executive Officer’s supervision, in collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer and clinical/front support team, provide extraordinary patient care through BHA Clinics.
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics from an accredited medical school. Board certified within 2 years of completion of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics.
• Clear and active Florida Medical License
• Active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing physician; experience in a primary health care environment, community health center or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) preferred
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
• Proficient in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and ailments. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.