PERMANENT CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR CMA/NURSE - (Winston-Salem, NC)
Clinical Research Group is seeking an experienced CMA/Nurse to work with their Research team. Position will require coverage Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Requirements for this position include:
• Outstanding Customer Service needed to Recruit and Retain Patients for study programs
• Coordinate all health screens, assessments, labs, and testing needed by patients
• Ability to communicate directly and indirectly with Patients on needs
• Strong Data Entry skills needed to enter patient information, histories, updates and reports
• Must be organized, able to multi-task, and maintain accurate records
• Strong communication skills. Must interact will with Providers, Patients and Source Groups
• Responsible for Quality Assurance of all study information and documentation
• Current LPN or CMA a MUST with prior medical research experience. Prior Research Coordinator or Certification a huge plus
• Prior EMR experience required.
Those interested in being considered for this position must submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. With this full-time opportunity interviews will start immediately with an open start date. Only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted for an interview. Outstanding salary and benefits after completion of 90 day probation period available.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.