We are seeking a Permanent Medical Lab Tech to work in a supervisory capacity at a practice located between Hickory and Lenoir, NC. Position is available to begin immediately and offers excellent salary and outstanding benefits!
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with occasional need for Saturday morning coverage on a rotating basis.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Prepare specimens and perform all routine laboratory testing
• Blood draws and finger sticks
• Troubleshoot lab equipment
• Relay test results to Clinicians
• Develop staff work schedule
• Staff supervision
• QC and QA
• Works with Lab Director regarding HIPAA, Safety, Bloodborne Pathogens Plan, Chemical Hygiene Plan, etc.
• Must be graduate of a Certified Laboratory Technician Program
• ASCP Certified
• CPR Certified
• Minimum 2+ years of Medical Lab Tech experience in a Supervisory or Management role
Individuals interested in being considered for the position must submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . This position is available for immediate start.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.