Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Physician Assistant at Navy Hospital - Department of Orthopedics at Camp Lejeune, NC.
The Physician Assistant position offers:
• Full time schedule, 40 hours per week
• Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Competitive pay
• 5 weeks of paid time off per year
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K)
The Physician Assistant will have the following requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of FT experience within the last 3 years providing services in an orthopedic department
• Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant training program
• Current certification by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certificate)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information regarding the Physician Assistant position please contact:
Phone: 800.325.3982 x4144
Internal Job Code: KS.Lejeune.PA.2.27.1
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.