Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for full or part-time civilian Physician Assistants at Peterson Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.
The Physician Assistant position offers:
• Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• No Nights, Weekend or Holidays
• No On-Call
• Stable Patient Population
• Paid time off and paid holidays
The Physician Assistant will have the following requirements:
• Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARCPA), or its predecessors
• Certification through the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
• Any State License
• One year of family practice experience in the past 24 months
Why Choose Colorado Springs:
• Named Best Big City in “Best Places to Live” by Money magazine and placed number one in Outside’s 2009 list of Americans Best Cities
• A wonderfully sized city that’s easy to commute and also conveniently located near Denver
• Numerous outdoor sites for adventure, hiking, skiing and family fun including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and Red Rock Canyon
• Cultural and social centers including the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Peterson Air and Space Museum and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Internal Job Code: JD.Peters.PA.3.9.17
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.