Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an immediate opportunity for a civilian Physician Assistant supporting Whiteman Air Force Base in Knob Noster, MO.
The Physician Assistant / PA position offers:
• Full-time opportunity, 40 hours per week
• Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Outpatient setting
• No night, weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
• Paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) option
• 10 paid federal holidays per year
• 4 family days (extended holiday weekends)
• Very respectable patient population
The Physician Assistant / PA will have the following requirements:
• Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician
• Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory
• Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required
• Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months
• Active Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)certification upon start
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Job Code: JB.Whiteman.PA.3.2.1
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.