Three (3) Months Locum Tenens Position with a Six (6) Month Renewal Option
Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and excellent work-life balance. Posterity Group, LLC is seeking a Board Certified Primary Care/Internal Medicine Physician to join one of the leading providers of services to loyal veterans who have served our country. Services will be provided at any one of the following locations:
1.) VA Medical Center and Ambulatory Care Clinic
3687 Veterans Drive
Fort Harrison, MT 59636
2.) Missoula VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
2687 Palmer St, Suite C
Missoula, MT 59808
3.) Kalispell VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
31 Three Mile Dr., Suite 102
Kalispell, MT 59901
An ideal candidate would be a Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician who can provide coverage at any of the clinics listed above. You will be required to provide services during a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. There is no on-call coverage.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient results via electronic signature.
• Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality Assurance Surveillance
• Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
• Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when appropriate
• Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients
• Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in accordance to established policy
• Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical records
• Must be Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
• Must have current license to practice medicine in any state. Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
• Mist have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI)
Please reply via email to email@example.com or call (301) 232-5675 to further discuss this opportunity.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
Headquarters located in Rockville, MD
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.