· Job Title – "Program director of the ICU"
· Job Location – Philadelphia
· Practice Outlook -
A Well-established hospital in Philadelphia is looking for Program Director for a Critical care unit. It is a 20 bed ICU with Procedures. Daytime shifts require Intensivist that are board eligible/certified in Critical Care, Pulmonology, or Cardiology. have experience Working in ICU.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
· Excellent compensation and Benefits
· A rated medical malpractice insurance provided
· Industry leading licensing and Credentialing Support
Please let me know your available time slot and day of the week over the next days when we can contact you over phone.
We really appreciate your time and we hope that we can join hands and make people lives healthier and happier.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.