A Great Opportunity
ViaQuest is dedicated to delivering quality care and services- this is made possible by our highly qualified team of professionals. That's where you come in! ViaQuest is currently seeking a Transition Services Supervisor to join our growing team. As the Transition Services Supervisor you will be responsible to provide transitional support and placement services for high school students with disabilities that will lead to quality careers, higher education or advanced training.
Your Responsibilities Will Include...
• Educating companies and employers on the benefits of employing students with disabilities.
• Performing job analysis and providing guidance to students regarding job placement.
• Performing site analysis and identifying job site modifications and make recommendations as needed.
• Assessing the vocational, social and communication skills required to perform at employment sites.
We Are Looking For Someone That...
• Has experience working in the field of disabilities preferably within vocational or employment services.
• Preferably has a Bachelor's degree in a social or human services field.
• Is organized and displays excellent time-management and communication skills.
At ViaQuest we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
Here's what we have to offer you!
•Benefits package including 401K
•Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Training
•Employee Discounts (Verizon, Key Bank)
•Employee Referral Program
About ViaQuest Employment Services
Much of our work with businesses involves our Employment Services division where we provide vocational/pre-employment training, employment opportunities/placement, job coaching and follow-up support for the returning veterans, reservists and adults with disabilities. We have developed strong working relationships with many companies who share our passion for serving others and benefit by lowering their hiring and production costs and improving their productivity. For more information on ViaQuest Employment Services and the ViaQuest family of companies please visit: http://ViaQuestInc.com/
From Our Employees To You
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
(When applying, please mention this ad in medhunting.com)
Think this job inappropriate for the site? Please click here to have our staff review it.